I’ve got some super-hot models and awesome behind-the-scenes talent. This is gonna be totally kick ass.
Shoot Title: “Three Worlds”
Concepts: update 4 Dec – This is going to be focused on having multiple models in each image. I will get individual photos of everyone but expect to not be doing much solo work here. We will also spend more time getting the posing “exactly” right and less time actually shooting than I normally do.
Scout Photos: update 4 Dec – here are photos of the setting we will be shooting in:
Day: 19 December 2010, Sunday – weather permitting
Time: models arrive 0930, shooting until 1745.
Location: Lionsgate Event Centre in Lafayette, Colorado http://www.lionsgatecenter.com/
Style: Fashion, Vogue magazine style (good Vogue style that is, not the crappy stuff)
Creative Director: Cassie Hara
Make-up artist: update 4 Dec – Make-up by Suzann Ridolfi
Hair styling: update 4 Dec – Hair styling by Kazim Tercan of Tuana Hair Design
Wardrobe: update 4 Dec – Clothing for some of the shoot will be provided by Elizabeth’s Embellishments in Lafayette. We will go to her store that day and pick out wardrobe items. View the clothing online here:
update 14 Dec – Tyne Caitlin Hall will be providing fashion designs for the shoot. Her stuff is seriously cool and is going to provide a perfect balance to the wardrobe from Elizabeth’s Embellishments.
Put your eyes on her threads here:
update 14 Dec – The Pampered Pelican in Windsor is rounding things out with wardrobe. They have some very cools stuff. Their website is here:
Models: updated 14 Dec
* Marco and Kristen Stejskal
* Melissa Hickman
* Meaghan “Megs” Hartz
* Sophia Holmgren http://www.modelmayhem.com/MissSophia4119
* Anacatia “Catia” Holmgren http://www.modelmayhem.com/1011983
* Sharayah Jones http://www.modelmayhem.com/sharayahdjones
Compensation: Trade event all around. All participating will receive digital copies of images and rights to use those images for promotion of self and services in both printed and digital format.
The shoot will mostly be indoors as Skippy don’t do cold. We will probably dash outside for a few photos tho.
Update: 14 December –
1. Kat had to drop out. So sad. :(
2. Model release form for the shoot is here:
I will have model release forms there for the shoot. All models must sign a form prior to shooting. No release, no pictures.
Updates: 15 December –
1. Tear sheets. Here are some images to get your brain going in the right direction about what I’m looking to see. A bit less of the blank expression (which you can see is over-used) and more of the playful interaction is what we are going for.
2. Friend and fellow photographer Craig Okraska has agreed to assist me on the shoot. He will probably be taking a few photos also along the way. You can see his stuff here:
Updates: 16 December:
1. Call sheet has been posted.
2. Driving directions to Lionsgate Centre have been posted.
3. How to get your photos from the shoot. There are two methods.
A. Bring a self-addressed envelop large enough for a DVD to the shoot with $1 inside to cover postage. I’ll mail you the disk when I’m done.
B. Catch up with me some place in person once it’s done and I’ll hand it off to you.
The mail method is usually faster.
4. I just added another model to the line-up. She her link above in the model section.
Updates: 17 December:
1. We will be setting up operations in the Dove House, not Lionsgate. I have updated the driving directions and posted a map.