A few random hookups – I mean updates.
1. I switched out two of my photos at Lil’ Mike’s over in Loveland, Colorado. If you haven’t been to Lil’ Mike’s yet you need to check it out. If you have been there you should go back. If you’ve already gone back you should buy one of my photos and get a pizza to go. A perfect combination. Don’t think about it – do it.
2. In Fort Collins we have so much ugly art in public. Someone out there agrees that this piece is pretty ugly and decided to try to spiffy him up with a moustache. It’s funny, but it didn’t help. The statue is still damn ugly.
3. Why is this post entitled “Random Hookups” you ask? Here’s the deal. Someone told me that their blog posts which had titles that could be interpreted sexually got more hits than any others. Thus I’m going to try coming up with some type of title that can be interpreted loosely for all my post from now on. I’ll say this – so far it seems to be working.
How low will Skippy sink to get readers? Pretty damn low let me tell you. Lower than whale shit if I must.
4. Some people tell me my soup is too thick. What do you think?
5. And just because I can, these are two of my favourite photos I’ve taken in the last month. I’ll be entering “Anticipation of A Rainy Day” in a juried show. I will not win however, because the photos is in focus, composed well and generally doesn’t suck.